Thursday, February 24, 2011

Start again....

I have been thinking of relaunching a new blog and starting all over, but I kinda like the name of this one, so I'm just going to restart this one...
Since my last post, I have had a second child, a son, who is now 3 1/2 months old. I also have a daughter who is almost 2 1/2 years old. My goal was to have the blog looking beautiful before relaunching it. But let's be honest. I have two kids and the computer with the fun images is downstairs. And every time I try to get on it in the presence of my daughter, she takes over. So, I'll try to get images and pretty stuff up soon. In the meantime you will have to read my words alone.

So what is this blog going to be about? Well, everything. The beauty is I can write about what I want to write about when I want to write about it. If it interests you, great. If not... that's ok too.

I hope to post book reviews (children's and adult books) recipes,money saving ideas,  fun links, interesting stories, accomplishments and failures, goals and dreams and whatever else drifts into my brain. 

I hope you enjoy it.. if there is something you want me to write about, let me know...

1 comment: