Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My daughters' school rocks!

Today, I was locked out of my daughters' preschool. It made me smile. It gave me one more reason to love her pre school. But I didn't need another reason. I have plenty.

1) The teachers are awesome! They are loving, kind, firm, creative, tolerant, smart and overall pleasant to be around. 

2) From the moment we entered into the school over a year ago, we became a part of a family.  We look out for each other and treat each other with respect.

3) She is exposed to many many cultures on a daily basis. She learns about other families and their traditions, as well as other holidays and cultures.

4) The school is thoughtful enough to give my child a present on her birthday and at Christmas. And they don't hesitate to give back to families in need.

5) They are available for questions and concerns and are ready to offer help and advice whenever possible. 

6) They make it easy to leave my four year old daughter with them three days a week. 

7) They teach my daughter how to learn and the skills necessary to succeed in school. 

8) They put on awesome child centered programs for Christmas and at the end of the school year.

9) They help my daughter realize how special she is everyday. 

10)  They are dedicated to my family, our well being and our safety.


For these reasons and so many more, it wasn't a question as to where my son will go to school next year. And on Friday, when the tragedy happened in Newtown, I had no fear of sending my daughter to school today. Because I know she is loved, safe and sound there. 


Thank you to the staff of E.L.F. School. You are awesome! 




No comments:

Post a Comment