Friday, March 14, 2014

Something I love

**No one has paid me or even asked for me to review anything in this post.**

I am in love with a game that my daughter got recently for Christmas. It's called Zingo! My friend had suggested it a while ago and I am dismayed that we hadn't gotten it sooner.





It's a picture variation of Bingo and our whole family enjoys playing it. I love that there is a "Board Game" out there that both my 3 and 5 year old can play. I love that my husband and I enjoy playing it, too.

We currently have the version with pictures but I am thinking about getting the sight words version too. There is also a number version.

This is an ideal family game because all members of the family can have fun, it's quick and reinforces   images with text identification.

Also, my two little people can play without us too!



No comments:

Post a Comment